The little things matter, too!
Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on and give thanks for our many blessings: loved ones, health, food, shelter, etc. These are undoubtedly valid reasons to be thankful, but how often do we take a step back and show appreciation towards the little, less notable things in our lives.
Here are some examples of everyday things we can be thankful for this season:
- Coffee– An everyday essential for many that helps us get through our day. Just imagine not having it.
- Music– Ah, music. Whether filling a quiet space or being the life of the party, music adds a little spice to our everyday lives.
- Laughter– Laughter is correlated with happiness, and happiness makes the world a better, happier, place!
- Art– In museums or on the street, art adds a pop of color to our lives, one canvas at a time.
- Nature– Trees don’t only give us oxygen, they also give us breathtaking views. Look around you and take it all in.
Life would be pretty different without these things, wouldn’t it? Realizing how prevalent these “little” things are in our lives helps us appreciate them all that much more. Happiest and warmest wishes on this special holiday!
Homes by Gary Foote
Hi! I am Gary Foote, I have been in the real estate business for nearly eight years. I have three beautiful children, one on the way, and an amazing wife who inspire me to keep pursuing my passion- helping others achieve their dreams. Home-buying, to me, is one of the most fulfilling dreams that can be realized and seeing the happiness on my clients’ faces when we find the perfect home further proves that.
and knowing that I played a role in such a positive life-changing event is an unmatched feeling.
Whether you are searching for your dream home, selling a property, or simply in need of some real estate advice- I am your guy. I know that choosing the right realtor is crucial to a wonderful real estate experience, that is why I pride myself in taking the time to form meaningful relationships with all my client’s in order to truly understand your wants and needs.
Hiring me, a real estate professional, I will help you save time and money. My dedication, passion, and attention to detail will ensure you nothing less than an amazing realty experience. I invite you to contact me with any of your real estate needs and questions, as I am here to serve you, the client! I look forward to connecting with you soon.